Skip to main content Skip to footer site map


General Questions

Whom can I contact if I have questions?

You can call the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at 503.943.7328, or email us at

Where should our family stay when we're in town?

See Where to Stay on our Portland page for great local hotels with special room rates for the weekend. 

Our family needs ADA accommodations. Whom should we contact?

Those participating in Junior Parents and Families Weekend who may require an accommodation in order to fully participate in any of the activities should contact the Office of Student Activities by February 1 or immediately upon receiving this information. The phone number is 503.943.7470 and the email address is