- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Campus Ministry
- Chapel of Christ the Teacher
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Campus Ministry: Prayer Schedule
The beautiful Chapel of Christ the Teacher, designed by world-famous Northwest architect Pietro Belluschi, is the University’s center of faith. The chapel is open every day for prayer and meditation from 6:30am-11:30pm. Masses are held at different times of the day in order to give all students opportunities to worship, no matter what their schedules may be.
- Sunday Mass: 10:30am and 9:00pm (Evening Mass during the academic year only.)
- Weekday Mass: 12:05pm
- Residence Hall Masses: Monday 10:15pm - Christie, Corrado and Fields Halls; Tuesday 8:00pm - Tyson & Haggerty Halls; 10:15pm - Shipstad and Villa Maria Halls; Wednesday 10:15 PM - Kenna, Mehling and Schoenfeldt Halls.
- Eucharistic Adoration: 9:00-9:45pm each Tuesday while classes are in session.
- Evening Prayer: Join the Congregation of Holy Cross priests and brothers as they pray the divine office Monday – Wednesday, Friday 5:40 pm
- Reconciliation: in the Chapel of Christ the Teacher: Mondays 9:00-10:00 pm; Wednesdays 5:00-5:30 or by appointment.
For students of other religious backgrounds, the University provides an Islamic prayer room, located in Christie Hall, as well as a Directory of Places of Worship to assist all students in following their own religious traditions.