- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Academic Technology Services
- Franz Hall 114, MSC 16
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Academic Technology Services
The Office of Academic Technology Services was created in 2010 with the
primary purpose of promoting and advancing the use of technology for
instruction on the University campus. Our department encompasses Media
Services, the computer labs, Moodle and technology training. We are here
to assist in reaching your teaching and technology goals. We do this
- Partnering with faculty and staff to enhance the use of instructional technology.
- Promoting the advancement of learning through the use of contemporary technology.
- Facilitating the instructor's ability to use technology inside and outside the classroom.
- Building and enhancing skills in the use of technology.
- Pioneering innovative delivery options to maximize student experience.
- Mobile Devices in the classroom
- Wordpress (Blogs, news sites, course sites)
- Multimedia design support
- Instructional design for hybrid and online courses.
- Multimedia design consultation.
- Computer Lab Management
- Assistive Technology Support
- Assistive Technology Lab Support
- Video captioning services