Intl Studies & Global Outreach Collaborative
- Erika Standeven: “CSWE Training in Intergroup Dialogue: Knowledge and Skills for the Practice of Cross-Cultural Competence, Awareness, and Social Justice”
- Aurora Myer: “A Comparative Study of Food Distribution Policies in the U.S. and Central America: Tackling Inequity through Social Entrepreneurship”
- Dr. Sally Hood: “English as a Second Language (ESL) Curriculum Development in Toledo and Madrid, Spain for School of Education Students”.
- Dr. Alice Gates: “Exploring Brazilian and U.S. Perspectives on Social Work Practice, Research, and Education”.
- Dr. Jeffrey White: “Peer Mentoring for Global Learning: Program Planning and Implementation”.
- Dr. David Taylor: “A Moveable Feast: A Comparison of Food Crop Diversity and Utilization among Portland-area Asian and Latino Immigrant Communities”.
- Dr. Mark Mekler: “The impact of authenticity and truthfulness driven cultural leadership and followership on regional and national economic health ”.
- Dr. Jennette Lovejoy; “Coming Together Through Stories”.
- Dr. Howard Feldman: “Intercultural Effectiveness Scale Workshop”.
- Dr. Brad Franco: “UP Study Abroad Program in Siena, Italy”.
Seed Grant Recipients, AY 2012-2013
- Dr. McLary and Dr. Allie Hill
Department of International Languages and Cultures
Project: "Workshop and Book Publication on Best Practices for Small Undergraduate German Programs"
- Dr. Anne Santiago
Department of Political Science
Project: "Land Leases in Uganda"
- Dr. Moceri, Dr. Wilson-Anderson and Dr. Braband
School of Nursing
Project:"Exploring the Process of Cultural Competency Development During Overseas Study Abroad and International Nurising Immersions."