- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Health Center
- Orrico Hall Upper Level, MSC 147
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Health Center: Marijuana - Do I Have A Problem?
Do I have a problem with marijuana?
If you, or a friend you care about, choose to use marijuana how will you know whether the use is a problem? Consider the following questions:
1. Someone I care about has expressed concern about my use.
2. I have lost touch with friends who don't use like I do.
3. I have done things while high that I regretted later.
4. I have come close or gotten caught with drugs at school.
5. I can't concentrate as well on school since I've been using.
6. My memory is not as good as it was before I started using.
7. I find it harder to talk to my family since I have been using.
8. Often I am broke because I use money for marijuana and other drugs.
9. I get anxious when I run out of pot.
10. I don't seem to care about things as much as I once did.
11. I have tried to cut down on use because I have worried about what it may be doing to me.
12. I have found myself hooking up more when high.
13. When I am not high, I think about and look forward to getting high.
14. Smoking has stopped being fun and enjoyable.
15. I smoke to deal with my feelings or avoid facing my problems.