Information Services: Equipment Checkout
Areas of Support
- Smart carts: includes a computer, digital video projector, DVD & VHS combo.
- Camcorder kits: digital cameras available.
- Laptops: both PC and Macintosh.
- Projectors: includes data video, and document (visualizers) projectors.
- Audio systems: includes digital audio recorders, iPod recording kits, CD/tape players, portable PA systems; including microphones, and audio mixers for speech reinforcement.
- Presentation equipment: includes easels, chart pads, and laser pointers.
- Equipment repairs: report any hardware problems to Media Services.
- Audio and video duplication: Media Services complies with all copyright laws and regulations regarding the duplication of video and audio materials. Blank mini DV tapes, CDs and DVDs are not provided, but can be purchased in the bookstore.
- Training: training is provided on request by emailing email@example.com.
- Audio editing: editing of audio from lectures/classes is available on a limited basis. Please contact Media Services for more information.
- Video editing: editing of video footage from existing stock is available on a limited basis. Please contact Media Services for more information.
IMPORTANT - The University of Portland IS department will never ask for your password via email, phone, or any other method. If you receive a message asking for your username and password, or want you to enter your username and password in a site, please report it to IS. NEVER reply to any email asking for your account information or other personal details.