- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Shepard Academic Resource Center
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Student Accounts
- Waldschmidt 130, MSC 156
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Student Accounts: 1098-T Electronic Consent
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
· Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
· Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
· Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
Students can receive their 1098-T form even while traveling or on assignment away from their home address.
If you choose to receive a paper copy of your 1098-T statement, simply do nothing.
If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by following the link provided below and following the step by step instructions.
Step 1: Go to the website: 1098-T Electronic Consent Form
Step 2: Signup for Electronic Statements by entering your Student ID (not SSN!), Name, and Email Address (with the option to include an alternate email address). ECSI's website is a secure website and ECSI will not share your private information with anyone. This email is strictly sent to gather your consent for receiving an electronic 1098-T Form.
Step 3: Read information, check box and click submit.
If you have any questions, please visit ECSI Student Tax Information