- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Studies Abroad
- Fr. Art Wheeler, CSC
Buckley Center 161
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Studies Abroad: London Business Summer Program
*Open to Business Majors and Minors*
Students must take both classes for 6 credit hours total.
- BUS 391 International Business Finance– Dr. Richard Gritta (Director)
Will fulfill the BUS 305 requirement. Prerequisites: BUS 209 and MTH 161
- BUS 360 Cross-Cultural Organizational Behavior – Dr. Samuel Holloway
Students will live in apartments with kitchen facilities in downtown London.
Students must arrive by 6:00 PM on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 . Students must depart by 10:00 AM on Friday, June 13, 2014.
The program will cost $6,500 which includes six credit hours, housing, theatre tickets, museum admissions, London tube pass, excursions in England, and insurance. This cost does not include food or airfare.
All-day trips to sites such as the City of Bath, Dover Castle, Stonehenge, Hampton Court, Oxford University, the Royal Observatory at Greenwich, and Windsor Castle. Local excursions include sites such as the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Metals Exchange, Bank of England, Westminster Abbey, Inns of Court, and a tour of Parliament. Excursions to London’s financial district will be an important aspect of the London Business program.