Tax Information | University of Portland

Tax Information


New Federal W-4 and State of Oregon W-4 forms are required in order to change the number of withholding allowances, additional dollar amount, or name change (a social security card with the new name is needed for a name change) for tax purposes. Please fill out the form, print, sign it, and then send it to the payroll office.


W-2s are issued by January 31 each year. If you have completed the online consent in self-serve you will be able to go in and print your W-2 when you are ready. If you have not signed up for the electronic version, you will receive your W-2 in paper form at your permanent address on file.

Preschool For All and Supportive Housing Services Tax 

Employees making over $200,000 annually are automatically opted in but can opt out using the Metro/MultCo OPT form. Employees can use the same form to opt in.