Address Changes

Students are required to report their off campus local address and any changes of address, both local and permanent, each semester to the Office of the Registrar. (Note: residence hall students' addresses are automatically recorded.)

You can update your address in several ways:

  • Access personal information through Banner Self Serve and update your local address.
  • Download the Address Change form in PilotsUP and mail or FAX it to:
    • Office of the Registrar
      University of Portland
      5000 N Willamette Blvd
      Portland, OR  97203

  • Mail or FAX a letter containing:
    • Your name
    • Your UP ID number
    • Your old address
    • Your new address indicating the type of address (local or permanent)
    • Your signature
  • Come into our office and fill out the Address Change form.
  • E-mail from your UP e-mail account with the change of address information.  (We are not able to accept changes from outside e-mail domains such as,,, etc.)

You can add an additional mailing address only if your permanent residence does not accept mail and you have a P.O. Box.

Traditional undergraduate students may not change their permanent address unless their family has moved.

We are not able to make changes over the phone.

Please keep all address information current.