Re-Admit Applicants

A student who was previously enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program at the University of Portland and would like to return to complete their degree will need to be readmitted through the Office of Admissions. You may not need to be readmitted if you were granted a Leave of Absence when you left UP. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information on your status.

To apply for readmission please complete the form below and submit it to the Office of Admissions. 

We will need official college transcripts from any university or college that you attended since you left UP in order to process your form. 


                                       Office of Admissions is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.