Technical Questions | University of Portland

Technical Questions

Students and advisors who are unable to find answers to their technical questions on this website have a number of options. The authoritative source for information about academic requirements for all programs as well as academic rules and policies is the University Bulletin. Associate deans, department chairs, and program counselors may be able to answer many questions.

The registrar's office also has information about the academic calendar, courses, and forms. Advising questions about whether students have fulfilled particular degree requirements, whether certain courses transfer in, how to transfer credits, IB, AP, or CLEP hours, pre-approval of transfer credits, or overlapping requirements between degrees, majors, certificates, and minors should contact the associate dean or academic program counselor for their college or school.