Skip to main content Skip to footer site map


Life Insurance & Long Term Disability

Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)

Employee Exit

  • Schedule Exit Interview by emailing

*This notice must be submitted as soon as possible after a supervisor learns that an employee is leaving employment with the University. If a supervisor does not submit this form in a timely manner, the Office of Human Resources and the payroll office may not be able to meet compliance requirements related to end of employment. If a supervisor has any questions related to this process, the supervisor should contact the Office of Human Resources at 503.943.8484 or


Contact HR at
Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.