Hong Kong | University of Portland

Hong Kong

If you are currently in high school:

  • Senior Secondary academic transcripts issued by the institution you are attending
  • Upon completion of high school, send the examinations results of your Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE). These should be directly from the HK Examinations Authority.

If you completed high school prior to 2012:

  • Official examinations results for the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) and/or the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE) sent directly from the HK Examinations Authority

Official Transcripts
An official transcript, exam result or degree certificate is a verification of your academic record issued in the original language from the original issuing source (i.e., college, university, examining board or secondary school) is required for undergraduate admission. Official documents must arrive to University of Portland in the original unopened envelope as issued by the originating institution, with an institutional stamp or signature on the closed envelope flap.

Attested Documents
We understand that many countries issue only one original transcript, exam result or degree certificate. Please do not submit your original copy to University of Portland. Instead, request that the issuing institution attest a copy of the document. To request an attested document, send a photocopy (never the original) of the document to the institution that originally issued it. They will verify the photocopy against their records, place the institutional stamp or seal on the photocopy (thereby attesting to its accuracy), put the attested copy into an institutional envelope, and affix their stamp or seal over the envelope closure. The issuing institution can mail the attested copy directly to the Office of Admissions or you may deliver the unopened envelope to the office in person.

All documents submitted to University of Portland become the property of University of Portland and cannot be photocopied or returned.